Due to business requirements and expansion we are actively seeking a self-driven, enthusiastic Asbestos Contracts Manager in the South East area.
Applications from London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and the surrounding areas will be welcome.
• Must come from a strong sbestos/technical/management/removals/contracts background.
• A proven track record working within this role and the asbestos industry.
• Require a good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
• Be versatile with the ability to continually adapt to changing requirements.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Be prepared to take the business to the next level.
• Hold a full clean driving licence
• Organising, running and managing labour.
• Oversee project work, supervise and manage staff/team/operatives.
• Assess potential contracts and provide estimations.
• Complete risk assessments and method statements – write tenders, specifications, appraisals and ASB5 notifications.
• Deliver quality services to the company’s clients – make recommendations to improve the services.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a successful company that offers a competitive salary, depending on experience and other benefits.
Please contact Chris Blair or Bianca Redpath on 0208 804 8008 or email email@example.com